Saturday, July 9, 2011

Crystal River Trip

 We rented a house for a few days down in Crystal River a few weeks ago. The house was awesome! It was on a canal, had a boat dock and a pool. Thankfully Trish had enough energy to keep up with Warren in the pool:)

 We took the boat out for a little fishing and swimming.
 Macie at the start of the trip down there.....
 and about half way through.
 Diva Macie!
 There's was a Dairy Queen just a few miles from the house, which we took full advantage of:)
 Warren showing off the horrible job I did of putting his sunscreen on.
 We went to a state park that was like a zoo. John and Warren liked looking at the alligators.
 He also liked the flamingos.
 Macie was just happy to be in the shade:)
 Florida Panther
 Underground observation area
 Macie and daddy checking out the fish
 Warren liked being a manatee
 Family Pic
 Macie sporting her life jacket
 Dolphin
 John's big catch!
 Warren trying to out fish daddy

 Macie is worn out!
I managed to back the trailer in all by myself. It wasn't pretty and I won't admit how long it took me to do it, but I did it:)

0 comments: